Keeping your Air Conditioning Clean is critically important for your families health.
One cause of indoor air contamination is due to bacterial and fungal contamination of air filters, heat transfer coils and ductwork within air conditioning systems that are poorly maintained. Air passes through dust filters prior to being cooled at the cooling coil and blown out from the air conditioner.
If your air conditioner is left poorly maintained it will release odorous gases and fungal spores, which can impact respiratory health, such as flu-like symptoms, asthma, respiratory tract infections, allergic reactions and toxic reactions.
Don't leave it until it's too late!
It is important to service your Air Conditioner on a regular basis. After twelve months of usage your efficiency may have reduced by as much as 50% depending on outside air conditions. An unserviced Air Conditioner can also cause a health hazard for your home and family.
What does this mean to you?
- INCREASED POWER COMSUMPTION.
- LOSS OF COOLING AND HEATING CAPACITY.
- REDUCTION IN THE LIFE OF YOUR AIR CONDITIONER.
- INCREASED CHANCE OF YOUR SYSTEM FAILING.
- INCREASED POSSIBILITY OF AIR CONTAMINATION AND HEALTH ISSUES!
It's also worth mentioning that the majority of breakdowns are mostly due to drain blockages from mold and algae build up and poorly maintained filters. In our experience we have found that most units that fail had not been serviced in the last twelve months. These breakdowns could have easily been prevented had the unit been serviced on a regular basis.
Our comprehensive Air Conditioning service consists of:
- General check over.
- Evaporator coil cleaned & flushed.
- Filters cleaned/deodorized & sanitized.
- Evaporator fan & housing checked & cleaned.
- Evaporator drain pan flushed.
- Evaporator drain line flushed.
- Batteries in remote checked
- Condenser coil cleaned & flushed.
- Condenser coil sprayed with anti-corrosive spray.
- Check insulation.
- Rebind where required.
- Gas checked if required.
Service costs are as follows:
1st Single Split system - $99.00 GST inclusive
2nd & Consecutive Split systems - $88.00 GST inclusive (Located on the same premises)
Box units - $77.00 GST inclusive
Our Electrical services include:
- Air conditioning installations
- Electrical installations
- Switch boards
- Mains upgrades
- Safety switches
- Power points
- Smoke alarms
- Test and tag
JT Electrical Contractors
Lic No: 73951
QBSA Lic No: 63565
ARC Tick Lic No: L001912/AU28092